David Brownlee is a key-note speaker, customer service training expert and best-selling author of Rockstar Service | Rockstar Profits.
David’s training company has worked with businesses such as Harley Davidson, Google, Walmart, T-Mobile and Amazon and his goal is to help 100M people.
With one successful YouTube video alone, David had big brands knocking on his door, wanting to work with him.
8 years and 1.1 million views later, David now has 10 courses on LinkedIn Learning, a second book on the way and training workshops with McDonalds and others lined up.
Listen to the episode now
“I think that the customer service training video is now up to 1.1 million views on YouTube..”David Brownlee – Rockstar Service – Rockstar Profits
One Customer Service Training Video
“Many people may not know this, but I shot three videos at the same time: one on marketing, one on sales and one on customer service...”
“And they all got 100k views on Youtube, but then the customer service training video kept getting more and more views...”
“300K, then 400K then 600K views. Then companies started reaching out to me: companies like Verizon and CDS…”
“And it just kept growing. I think that the video is now up to 1.1 million views...”
“I also have my online customer service training that people can access 24/7...”
“I do a lot of keynote speeches, onsite training and some one to one coaching...”
“A company from Italy reached out to me so we then translated some of my training into Italian...”
Check out the rest of David’s story right now
Take-aways you don’t want to miss
- Which personal incident convinced David Brownlee to help people
- How David’s experience as a small business owner helped his training
- Which companies turn to David for customer service training
- What David has learned from creating his online courses
- How David’s book has generated leads for his brand
- What David learned from being a Tony Robbins coach
- What 50 | 50 | 50 means to David and why it matters