🙌 Entrepreneurs that are successful know that the greater you are, the greater the business can be.
If you want to have a thriving business, you have to take charge of its process. And this is something my guest this week, Rachelle Leerling, knows all about.
Rachelle’s business, GrowTribute, helps ambitious entrepreneurs get in the fast lane to business success and personal happiness. 💪
In this week’s episode you’ll learn the following, and more:
- How your business can thrive while you thrive too
- Understanding your boundaries and setting healthy habits
- The three pillars that will make you a radically successful entrepreneur
🤑 Once you take charge, everything around you starts to change for the better, imagine the places you could take your business then!
Check out the episode now! And subscribe to get more episodes like this one!
Entrepreneurs sometimes do things that fit their old identity.Rachelle Leerling – 3 effective pillars entrepreneurs that are successful follow
What do entrepreneurs that are successful do differently? 🤔
“As an entrepreneur, you have a lot of hats on and you are juggling it all. 🤹
But often, especially if you come from a job and you are an expert in a certain field and want to explore those skills as a freelancer or consultant, or coach, you are only focused on that expertise of yours.
So basically, you’re selling your expertise for time. That’s how you start.
But what most entrepreneurs forget is that you also have to have a head-on of the entrepreneur.
You have to be strategizing your business, working on future sales, outreach, and partnerships.
But also you have to make sure these things are still aligned with what you are doing, and that goes so much beyond just executing on the work and delivering to a client.” ⬅️
If you are in charge, nobody will tell you when to stop.Rachelle Leerling – 3 effective pillars entrepreneurs that are successful follow
How to give yourself permission to thrive and let go. 💆
You need to understand that many of the things you have let go of, are now becoming toxic to you.
The things you let go of are probably things that you needed in order to feel great e.g. to sleep great and have your head turn off at night.
Those little simple things you have let go of because you found our business to be way more important.
🧠 If you are the business then you cannot have a great business without you feeling great. So, it’s important to realize that if you don’t feel great and cannot thrive, neither can your business.
You don’t give yourself permission to thrive and to let go. But you have to give yourself permission.
Think about the rules and boundaries you need in place in order to thrive. What else is there in your life that you want to pay intention to and invest in? ⬅️
It could be simple things like not wanting to pick up the phone or having meetings before 11am.
All you need to do is just put alarms in place or block out your calendar. It becomes kind of annoying until it becomes a habit.
Take-aways you do not want to miss 👇
- The three-pillar system of a radically effective entrepreneur
- The bad patterns and habits you might follow running your own business
- What it takes to successfully transition from working for others to working for yourself
- Knowing how you then switch off without jeopardizing your business
- How to make sure working for yourself doesn’t enslave you
- What made Rachelle want to help people who are business owners
- How you can deal with clients who can’t see the woods for the trees
- How to set yourself healthy personal habits, rules, and boundaries
- Why you should consider a team in your business
- Why you need clarity and a vision
Some resources for you
Free Growtribute Masterclass – 11th May 2023:
Learn how any hard-working entrepreneur can free up 40 hours per month, get out of draining operations, and focus on the exciting parts of their business again – Join the masterclass
Check out the episode today!
Like what you hear? Subscribe to get more episodes like this one!