Are you nurturing those relationships with people in your network to make valuable connections you can rely on to help grow your business?
In this episode, Denise Hamilton, Diversity & Inclusion Strategist, will tell you how.
Denise Hamilton is the Founder and CEO of WatchHerWork, a digital learning platform for professional women.
Today Denise is going to give you the knowledge and mindset you need to grow your business and make valuable connections that will help you achieve this.
- Why you should budget time for relationship building
- Why you need to upgrade your online presence
- How to create your dream team of evangelists that amplify you
If you want to go fast go alone. If you want to go far go together.Denise Hamilton – Make valuable connections to grow your business
Check out the episode now! And subscribe to get more episodes like this one!
The entrepreneurship challenge you face
“One of the biggest challenges of entrepreneurship is that you can be really consumed with watching everyone around you.
But your energy is far better spent in your mastery and in your presentation of yourself.
- What are your differentiating factors?
- What is the transformation that you offer?
People can often present themselves as ‘I have done this, ‘I am wonderful’ and ‘I am this and that’, but they don’t sell the actual transformation that they provide.
So, if you focus your energy on yourself, it’s good to know what the competitors are doing, but it’s not going to matter as much as we think it does.”
Find superheroes who will put on a cape for you and tell your story when you’re not in the room.Denise Hamilton – Make valuable connections to grow your business
Valuable connections help you to grow your business
“You cannot do this alone. The myth of entrepreneurship is that one person can do all things for all people.
You need a tribe.
I stay in touch with past clients, and I ask them for testimonials and referrals. It’s amazing how many times we don’t do those small consistent habits of asking for help.
We need to hone, value and appreciate our gifts and the only way to do that is to access the gifts of others in the places where you are weak or need help.
You have built a network over time and you have to tap into that network to help you go to that next level.”
Take-aways you don’t want to miss
- How you can be in charge of your story
- Why your mindfulness matters
- Why you need a dream team
- Why you need to nurture your relationships
- How to be clear with what you stand for
- How to grow your business
Some resources for you
- DeniseHamilton.co – Learn more about today’s guest
- LinkedIn – Connect with Denise
- watchherwork.com – Take control of your career, grow your business
- Further related reading from Denise – 4 ways to build career-advancing connections
Check out the episode today.
Listen Again – Get more top tips on how to nurture relationships using authenticity with best-selling leadership author Dr. Todd Dewett
Listen Again – Lean how Allison Jarrett found support through a collective and how it benefitted her.
Subscribe to get more episodes like this one!