Florian ‘Flo’ Mueck is an expert trainer and consultant in rhetoric and delivers training to some big corporate brands including SAP, Viessmann, Microsoft, and Jägermeister.
Flo recently came up with C-I-R-C-L-E as a framework to help trainers, consultants and keynote speakers to deliver memorable messages.
- ‘C’ reminds you to build connection with your audience.
- ‘I’ tells you to make your presentation interesting.
- ‘R’ suggests that your keynote or workshop should be relevant
- ‘C’ asks you to be creative so you stand out from the competition
- ‘L’ underlines the need to make your presentation logical
- ‘E’ stresses the vital importance of engaging your audience
You’re going to learn why this is such a valuable model but that’s not all!
You’re also going to learn how developing his own public speaking skills board game, and writing business books has helped Flo’s consultant business!
Check out the episode now!
How to make engaging presentations
“C-I-R-C-L-E is of course an acronym and I came up with it by playing Scrabble. I love playing Scrabble for that reason…”
“And I’m fanatical about using infographics. I always try to explain training concept and ideas using infographics…”
“That’s one of the reasons that I co-developed Rhetoric – The Public Speaking Game…”
“You don’t just have to use slides. You can use objects and flip charts and games. You can use apps and all kinds of activities…’
“I always use anecdotes, examples and stories. Those help your clients to remembers your words and ideas…”
“The list of ways to engage your audience is endless…”
“How can professionals still be relying on slides for presentations only..?”
“We all need to be creative as trainers and speakers. `You need to be more creative…”
Take-aways you don’t want to miss
- How Flo went from broke to successful consultant
- Whom Flo created his first online course ‘Push your Pitch’ for
- Which kinds of clients Flo prefers to work with
- How creating his own board game helps position him as an expert
- Why writing a book is going to help you stand out from others
- How Flo keeps his audience engaged and listening
Some resources for you
FlorianMueck – Florian’s home page and main site
RhetoricGame – Public speaking board game and app
pushyourpitch – Online course to develop and pitch your idea
Slido – Interaction app to engage audiences with polls, quizzes etc.