Do you offer remote coaching, training, or consulting? How can you tell if you are making a great impression on your clients, especially if you are not in the same room as them?
In this episode, Bianca Lager will tell you how you can deliver your workshops remotely in an effective way, taken from her LinkedIn course How to Stand Out Remotely.
She will give you the tools you need to create an impact that will make you and your business stand out of the crowd and make a great impression on your clients.
Bianca’s background is as a business strategist and career growth expert. She specialises in personal communication intelligence andhe also has a career as the President of Social Intelligence, which is a consumer reporting agency.
Bianca is an expert in her field. She started her business as a speaker and LinkedIn learner when she was approached externally from the company she works for, to share her experiences and expertise online to a wider audience.
Bianca found that people were really interested in the type of content she was discussing and enjoyed talking about. She found people wanted to hear more about her area of interest and learn how to own a room.
In this episode she will talk to you about how to make a great impression. By listening in you will get to learn:
- How to own a room
- Why you should be aware of your body language
- Why your positivity matters
- How to project your presence
Check out the episode now! And subscribe to get more episodes like this one!
Don’t make a good impression, make a great impression
“One of the ways to create a great impression is to think about what you say how you say it, and what you look like while you are speaking.
You really cannot ever have that good presence without practising how you are going to come across.
You need to think about the tone of your voice and the inflexions of the part of your sentences that you are saying.
These are things that you can practice so that you do not sound like you are asking a question and come across as if you are not sure about what I am saying. But rather that you know what you are saying by having a more definitive tone to your voice. It bleeds into what people call executive presence.
But it really comes down to having that confidence and authority in your voice. And this is stuff that you can train for.”
Take-aways you don’t want to miss
- How Bianca won over an audience with a T-shirt
- How you can achieve an executive presence
- Ways to drive your audience towards a shared goal
- How you can communicate through your presence
- Your steps to make a great impression
- How to make your positivity shine through
- How you can communicate your expertise and respect
Some resources for you
- Fundamentals at Work – Bianca’s Newsletter
- Linktree resources – Link to LinkedIn courses
- Blog – The Social Intelligence Blog
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn profile for Bianca
- How to Stand Out Remotely – further learning on how to make a great impression
Check out the episode today.
RELATED BLOG POST
Read Again – Former CNN correspondent Gina London gives you 6 steps to stay visible to your clients when you are working remotely.
Listen Again – Author of Next Level Training Diane Howles talks to you about how to get your virtual training to the Next Level
Subscribe to get more episodes like this one! Other episodes are available at trainingbusiness.com