If you’ve ever wondered about how to use quiz funnel marketing in your business then this episode is for you!
Quiz funnels can be a fun way to gain more insight into your customer’s wants and needs, attract warm leads and increase your sales.
My guest this week is Leigh Simons, a Customer Success Manager from ScoreApp.
ScoreApp helps its customers to generate higher quality, higher converting leads by making quiz funnel marketing easy and providing insightful data to help increase sales.
Tune in and you’ll learn the following, plus much more:
- How to leverage quizzes for Lead Generation
- How to optimise quiz promotion for Maximum Reach
- Ways to convert quiz data into Actionable Insights
Do you want more leads, more data and more sales?
Check out this week’s episode now! And subscribe to get more episodes like this one!
Transforming quiz data into actionable insights can be used as primary research to establish credibility.Leigh Simons – Use Quiz Funnel Marketing to Captivate Your Audience
The FUN of Quiz Funnel Marketing
We’re innately curious about our own current situation, we’re innately curious about how we rank against other people.
I think that’s why things like horoscopes, quizzes, personality platforms or tests are so common on the web.
When we feel that there’s something in it for us, if you give your information and get back something like some kind of guidance then it gives you some kind of analysis that you can use.
People love to discover their scores and outcomes.
It gives them something tangible and has that intrigue.
Quizzes engage people’s curiosity about their current situation and how they rank against others.Leigh Simons – Use Quiz Funnel Marketing to Captivate Your Audience
Personalise your follow-up.
One of the great benefits of using a scorecard is that you then get to personalise the way that you follow up with that person.
So once they’ve been through the scorecard, you have all this data and you can integrate with a number of CRM platforms.
You can push all the data that’s collected with ScoreApp into your CRM, which allows you to funnel people into the most relevant communications.
Therefore, you can target the right product to the right people.
So that’s a lovely way to use the data once you collect it, as well, to continue to make sure that you’re personalising and targeting that person with relevant information.
You get to showcase how you can help your customer in a unique and fun way that feels specific to them.
Take-aways you do not want to miss 👇
- The importance of aligning quizzes with audience goals
- How to utilize quizzes for re-engagement
- What quiz funnel marketing is
- How to make quiz funnel marketing fun and engaging
- Ways to personalize your follow-up communication
- The benefits of AI-generated insights
- How to Use ScoreApp
- Ways you can promote your quiz for maximum reach
- The amazing things you can do with quiz data
- Why you should use quizzes for lead generation
Some resources for you
- ScoreApp website: Scoreapp.com
- LinkedIn Profile of Lee Simon’s: LinkedIn – Lee Simon’s
- The Key Person of Influence – by Daniel Priestley, one of the founders of Scoreapp.
Check out the episode today!
Like what you hear? Subscribe to get more episodes like this one!