Make cold calling work
If you run your own small training business, chances are that you have to do the training AND the selling. It’s tough, isn’t it.
It’s not easy to sell when you don’t have confidence. Most consultants and training business owners would rather leave the selling to someone else because we fear being told ‘no’.
But over the years, I have learned that there is a system to make cold-calling work for you and that’s what we’re going to share with you today in part 1 of a 2-part episode. Listen now!
Listen to the episode now
Look at the world of the person to whom you want to sell your training programs ….Training Business
Understand your prospect
If you are calling without any research, without any effort put in to finding out whom you need to speak to and what you need to speak about, and what they do, and whom they serve, it’s really a waste of time.
You wouldn’t take a call from someone who has made zero effort to find out what your company does or what your company sells, would you? If
When you speak about your prospect’s worries and pains, goals and gains, you earn the right to ask the kinds of questions which help you sell the solution they want.
What will convince your training prospect that you know what it’s like to be in their shoes…?Training Business
Take-aways you don’t want to miss
- Why cold-calling still has a role to play in your training business
- Why social media is no replacement for proactive lead generation
- Why conducting research is key before you lift the phone
- How to get your key message across in 15 seconds or less
- How to ask the right questions to qualify your prospect
- Why you need to track your cold-calling activity
- How to leave voicemails so you get a call-back