The rise to being a truly successful entrepreneur is like a cocktail. Do you want to know the recipe to land dream clients, appear in top-tier media, and more?
Out guests this week are Karin Hurt and David Dye, CEO, and President of Let’s Grow Leaders. Yes – you read that right. Two guests this week!
Karin and David use practical tools and leadership development programs to help leaders find clarity in uncertainty, drive innovation, and achieve breakthrough results.
In this week’s episode you’ll learn:
- 3 tips to achieve greater success as a consultant
- Key ways to make an impact to grab bigger, dream clients
- How to use powerful keynotes to activate your audience
Plus lots more on how this power duo scaled their business to the success it is today.
Check out the episode now! And subscribe to get more episodes like this one!
The big picture around all this content is about being present when somebody needs something, but you don’t know when that is.Karin Hurt and David Dye – Top methods to becoming a more successful entrepreneur
Content is king.
“When you’re talking about any of these really large companies, there’s a personm or two people who are interested, and then you get to work with a team of people. So you can leverage a small organisation by working with tiers of leadership.
And we will often do that approach where we’re starting with an executive leadership team, and then working with the next level, and then the next level, and then equipping them perhaps to do the work on an ongoing basis.
For us content is critical. When you talk about how you get in the door, we have specific articles that we’ve written that over the years, we can easily track six figures of revenue to that one article, in some cases.
And so for us, sharing answers to questions that our ideal clients need answers to, and putting that out into the world, that has been a huge source of business for us, especially initially, and then over time, you get the referrals and you get the repeat business.“
At least one multiple six figure training contract came from one of our LinkedIn videos.Karin Hurt and David Dye – Top methods to becoming a more successful entrepreneur
“We have learned so much about so many different industries and the nuances of different aspects of industries that weren’t our industries, we had the leadership expertise to bring to the table.
But now we know that much more about that industry, for instance and that equips you to be more intelligent and more effective with others in that industry in the future.
So that’s one example. But there’s also your core content and your way of approaching things.
The world is changing, the world is evolving.
So if you’re listening to your client, to the questions they’re asking, to the problems they’re having, to the evolution of how they’re using your tools, and paying attention to that then they’re giving you so much information about yourself and about them.
That is so valuable in how you’re you’re implementing your work.“
Take-aways you do not want to miss
- How you can achieve breakthrough results
- Practical tools you can use to make changes in your business
- How you can land big-name, dream clients
- How you can get your articles in top-tier publications
- Ways to use and combine your media to get noticed
- Using social media correctly to your advantage
- How to consistently produce great content that gets engagement
- Why you should outsource certain tasks and grow a team
- Why every interaction with clients should make you smarter
- How to be generous without devaluing yourself
Some resources for you
- Website – Let’s grow leaders
- LinkedIn – Connect with Karin
- LinkedIn – Connect with David
- YouTube – Training videos to get you pumped about your business
- Books – Highly recommended reading
Check out the episode today
Like what you hear? Subscribe to get more episodes like this one!