We’re wrapping up 2021 today by revisiting your choices for best episodes of 2021
Episode 1 was in August 2018, so 2022 is therefore the 5th calendar year of the podcast.
You will have loads more great episodes coming next week and all through next year bringing you advice and expertise of practicioners from the world of learning & development.
But today is all about thanking you, the trainers, consultants and facilitators you for your listenership and your loyalty this year and for subscribing to the podcast.
It’s also a chance to thank my great guests who so generously gave of their time to share their stories.
And what better way to do that than to remind you of the highlights from the podcast this year.
“What have you learned in 2021 to help your business as a facilitator, corporate trainer, coach or consultant…?”TrainingBusiness.com
Listen to the episode now
Episodes you don’t want to miss
- Isman Tanuri shares how he uses Miro for remote training
- Lisa Spinelli explains why more teachers are becoming trainers
- Kassy LaBorie explains why you need help in producing online training
- Naphtali Bryant Director at Netflix explains how you can make training EASY
- Selena Rezvani gives you ways to be assertive in your business conversations
- Olivia Schofield tells you how working with other trainers gets her leads